Rum has a long history in India, and we are excited to explore an array of India rums at this week's Iterum Rum Club on Tuesday, June 19th, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
Learn about the Old Monk dark rums from Ghaziabad in India. Their iconic rums are a staple.
- The original XXX 7 year blended rum, rich and sweet
- The Old Monk Supreme XXX in the standing monk-shaped bottle and tastes of brown sugars with baking spices, blended from rums up to 12 years
- The Old Legend, with its distinctive head shaped bottle, purportedly in the shape of the founder H.G. Meakin, the company's founder, with a vanilla, cola, and black cherry profile and blended from rums up to 18 years
From the Amrut Distillery line from Bangladore, we will be tasting two rums. Amrut, according to the legends, means the Elixir of Life.
- Two Indies Rum, a golden rum with hints of spiciness and fruit
- The Old Port Rum with whiskey notes, oak, and honey
The Cocktail of the Week will feature one of these beautiful rums, stay tuned to hear which one!
Every Tuesday all Iterum Club members get 10% off on all neat or rock pours or flights and this week also 20% off on all rums from India.
Please come and join the Club, membership is free and each week we learn about rums from around the globe!